Friday, June 15, 2012

two hundred one

Hi,

You said I probably shouldn’t call, but you didn’t say I couldn’t write. Don’t worry though, this will be the last you will hear from me. I don’t want to interfere in any way, but there are a few things I wanted to tell you.

First of all, thank you for the time you spent with me; the long talks we had, the movies we watched – parts of, the hot chocolate, the creek, and the fallen tree. You helped me to focus anew on the things that are really important to me, and you did that by being patient and understanding. I came to look forward to each time I heard from you, and to hope each day that I would see you. I’m not sure just how that happened, but I couldn’t stop it.

Right now my thoughts and feelings are pretty confused....

Read More...


Share your love letters at http://jabsloveletters.com

Get your free copy of Love Letters, Volume 1: Moving On, Growing Up for a limited time!

Click on FREE PROMO

No comments:

Post a Comment