Saturday, July 21, 2012

two hundred five


The unshed tears sting my eyes.

I’m not sure what to say.
It isn’t you who’s made me so sad or unhappy…Life has provided bombardment enough for that. Over and over again, the bombs drop and I’m desperate for a reprieve.

I’m not sure that you’ve ever seen this side of me. It’s a far cry from the easy smiles and bubbly exterior. I could tell that you were processing this newness, even as you were doing your best to comfort me. Even in my distress, I could appreciate your effort…you flip-flopped like a landed fish, from sweet and strong ready and willing to cradle me in your arms to chummy and sarcastic, your natural state of being. I know that you were trying to offer the expression “chin up” through out actions…

Read more...

------

Share your love letters at http://jabsloveletters.com
Get your free copy of Love Letters, Volume 1: Moving On, Growing Up for a limited time!

Click on FREE PROMO

No comments:

Post a Comment