Monday, April 2, 2012

one hundred ninety-one

Love Letters to Emma: A Train Ride to Nowhere.
 
 
We walk down the corridor holding hands as the soft pulsation of the train traveling along the steal railings reverberates up through our legs. Other than the rain drops, the train windows shine flawlessly clear. These windows fill the train on one side and glass compartment doors stand resolute on the other. I can here muffled conversations through the sliding doors. We emerge from a patch of trees. Clouds still cover most of the sky as the sun sinks below the mountains. Even in the dim light I can see the grassy hills blanket the wide expanse of land. Above us the train lights turn on, sending streams of light outside the windows and onto the grass. I look over at you and smile. The beauty that emanates from every pore of your body is no match to the beauty around us. Then I wake up.

I look around. It’s so dark. No more do I experience the unusual sensation of not knowing where I am when I wake. I’ve been here long enough. Too long. My upper thighs and waist ache because of my harness. I stand up on a small ledge, momentarily freeing my legs and waist of the annoying pain.

Emma. I don’t really know what to say. I assume you haven’t seen my videos yet. They only have a few hundred views each. But, I will push through this. I feel like my mind may last longer than my body. I only have enough food for another month or so. What will I do then? I’m not sure. Emma, I dream of us together. I still wait for your video response. Your fans have done great in spreading my videos as far as they have already. I would thank them too. Emma, please save me.
   
Until then, I shall meet you in my dreams.
   
Always yours, Michael.”

See this post and more at http://ransomvlog.tumblr.com/

------
Send your love letters to jabsloveletters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment