Tuesday, February 28, 2012

one hundred sixty-eight

Dear Future Wife
 
On nights like tonight, where we’re rushing to get ready before we meet my family for Christmas Eve dinner, please don’t get mad at me when I stop you from whatever it is that you’re doing, to kiss you.

Nothing in this world will be as important as you darling, and I plan on reminding you ever single minute, of every single day; even if those minutes are rushed. I’ll kiss you, look you in the eyes, tell you I love you, and help zip you into your gown.

Life will be perfect, we will be perfect, and Christmas will be our favorite time of the year because it’ll give us an excuse to be extra cute with one another. I can’t wait.

I just…I can’t wait to meet you, whoever you are.


Posted by sendusyourlove on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment