Thursday, February 23, 2012

one hundred sixty-three

My Love,

I got weirdly energized partway through the day. Like things were normal, but all of a sudden I could do so much more than I usually could. It was pretty cool. I didn’t write anything tonight (I’ve been writing for a few blogs… did I tell you I started that?) but I got a lot of stuff done for work and I made some adorable miniature cards that I don’t know what to do with.

But today overall was decent, I guess? I’m listening to some Noah and the Whale to calm down a bit before bed. With a short recess in which I waited around for a floor meeting just to hear information that was already emailed to me. Yeah, fuck you on that, RA. That was useless and I do not need that. I know when to leave, thanks.

But I shouldn’t get angry. Instead I may stay up a half hour more to listen to some more music. Calm and less sleep is better than angry and more. Good night, my love.

Yours always,

N

Follow threesixtyfiveloveletters on Tumblr for more

No comments:

Post a Comment