Saturday, February 25, 2012

one hundred sixty-five

This is when Spain is off fighting England.

SpainxFem!Romano


My dearest Lovina,
               
I write this from the heat of battle, we are resting now. I am sorry, my love, but I do not have much time to write you. I do not know if I will make it back to you.

If I do not return, my love, Please remember I fought till my last breath, I fought every moment for you.  All I wanted was to return to you, my dearest.
                
Please do remember, I will love you even to my last breath, Even longer than that, Our love runs deeper than the water beneath my feet.

I knew from the first time I laid my eyes on you that you were the one I was to marry. Dearest Lovina, If I am to perish, please do marry another, do not greave to the point of death, For I have died for a great cause.

I love you more then I will ever love another, I have no reason to live if you are not living with me. I must make it back to see your face again.

My love, I am sorry to spoil the surprise for you, But when I return I am going to propose marriage to you.  I am sure you knew it was coming, since I already asked your grandfather.

I am sorry, my love, I must go now, and do remember, I love you.
                
Your Love, Antonio Fernandez 

Posted on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment