Thursday, March 29, 2012

one hundred eighty-eight

Hey, how are you?

Here, I miss you. I miss your good morning. I miss you sitting right beside me. I miss you who always played with my teddy keychain during the lesson. I miss the times when I told you that your tie wasn’t tidy enough. I miss the times when we were still sitting side by side even the seats were ruled by the roster. I miss the times when we were singing together in native class. I miss the time when we were practicing those ridiculous things we found from the free magazine. I miss the times we spent together.

I miss your voice calling my name.

I miss your black short hair with a little tiny tail in the backside. I miss your tapering fingers, which were more beautiful than mine. I miss your jokes and our laugh. I miss your smile, even it looked like horse’s. I miss everything in you. I miss you. I really do.

Even I miss you so bad, even I wish to turn back the time, even if I had the ability to turn back the time, I wouldn’t turn it back. Because if it only happen in the past, it would be as pointless as now, I still can’t be with you. So, let me just dream, a sweet dream of us. Goodnight.

See this post and more at: joueramemoire.tumblr

---
Send your love letter to jabsloveletters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment