Friday, March 23, 2012

one hundred eighty-two

Dear boy-who-loves-long-epics,

It’s been quite a while. It feels like I’ve been to all ends of the world and back in the past few days. And yesterday, everything changed. It’s these moments, these small, insignificant moments that pass us by every second that change everything.

It was the moment when you saw me in that white dress. It was the moment before you kissed me. It was the moment when you fell asleep on my lap. It was the moment when you asked me not to leave. It was the moment when we fell in love all over again.

I honestly don’t understand how love works. One second we’re screaming and yelling and fighting and we spend the next second in a beautiful silence, tangled up in each other. Maybe I don’t know how love works. But I do know I never want to lose you.

Marry me someday?

Love,

Long-epics-make-me-sleepy.


See this post and more at: strawberry-express.tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment