Saturday, March 17, 2012

one hundred eighty

Tuesday 6th of March 2012

Dear Alex,

I miss you, it’s been 1 year, 7 months and 25 days since you died. and even longer since I have seen you. Life is hard without you, I loved you so much and I still do. I hope you never forget that. I am dedicating this blog to you, so I can write to you.

I know your spirit still lives, even if it is only though the people around me.
You were taken so suddenly and I don’t really know how to deal with it. Apparently the grieving process takes about three years on average, this sounds stupid to me.

How can anyone put a number on it?
Some days are good, some days are bad, but everyday I am aware of how fragile life is and how easily it is to lose it.

I miss Josh too. I hope you boys are having a ball together, sinking lot’s of beer I’m guessing…
Anyway. I love you. I always will.

Missing you always
Bun
Xox


Read more at http://loveletterstoalex.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment