Monday, March 26, 2012

one hundred eighty-five

I hate when I get like this.

When I sit here and start to miss you so much. How all our memories come back and I feel like you are with me again. Then I open my eyes and realize you’re not and you’re never coming back. And then I want to talk to you even though I have been trying so hard not too.

I cave in and become weak when I was starting to become strong.
Why do I do this? Because I love you. Only you and no matter what I do to try to stop I can’t. No matter how bad times got or how many fights we got into I never gave up on you but you gave up on me.

Why am I still holding on to something that’s not real anymore?

Read this post and more at: shellyfuls.tumblr

---
Send your love letters to jabsloveletters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment