Sunday, March 18, 2012

one hundred eighty-one

I know I’m picky as fuck and can’t make up my mind.

But I just want to be sure that its something that lasts. I’ve done that in the past by falling too quickly. Its quite easy to find something that will last a few weeks or so but to find someone that will put up with my moods, quirks and weird habits would be a heaven sent. I’m complicated but who isn’t.

So I’m saying:
  • please be nerdy, I need someone to cosplay with and understand my Doctor Who, Firefly and anime references
  • be a nightowl cause I have a problem with falling asleep
  • understand my weird and irrational fear of death and the things I can’t control yet they still bother me
  • give me attention, hugs, kisses and just hold me, cause as much as I pretend that I’m strong and don’t need anyone. I’m just putting up a front so I won’t get hurt. I really want you to break down the walls I’ve built around my heart.

Read more at http://crushesandloves.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment