Thursday, March 8, 2012

one hundred seventy-one

Dear Future Girl,

I know I’m not perfect but I will be the best boyfriend you could imagine.

I have my fair share of battle scars and problems but don’t we all? We all have a past which shapes us into the people we are today. I’m going to accept you for who you are and love you more then anything in the world. I don’t care if you open up to me right away or if I have to wait, I will learn as much as I can about you. I will know you as a person inside and out so I can be able to read your body language.

I promise to always communicate with you and tell you how I’m feeling. I have had many let downs in my life but with you I feel like I can tell anything and I want you to be able to feel the same way. I will support you through whatever life throws at you and never judge you for your decisions. We all make mistakes in life and I’ll be there by your side holding your hand through it all.

Each day with you I’ll just fall deeper in love with you because each day I learn something new about you. I’ll remember your favorite foods so I can cook them for you. I’ll remember your favorite flowers so I can surprise you with them. I’ll remember the important dates and special occasions so I can always have something cute made up to show you how much I care about you.

I hope you don’t mind random love texts and notes from time to time. I just want you to know how much you mean to me. There shouldn’t be a day that goes by that you don’t feel loved and appreciated. You deserve to know how wonderful and beautiful you truly are. When you are sick I’ll make you soup, lay with you, and rub your back. I don’t care if you stubborn and think you might get me sick because I’m just as stubborn if not more so I won’t leave your side.

We can make music together, drink tea, and cuddle up with a good movie if you like. I’m willing to be there for you always and forever. I want to be there through your worst to prove to you that I deserve you at your best. No matter what happens I will love you for who you are and cherish each day that I have with you.

Remember that you are beautiful inside and out, and I hope one day you will be mine.

Love,

Hopeless Romantic


Find this post and more at http://dearfuturegirl.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment