Tuesday, December 6, 2011

one hundred eleven



The first book is available for purchase on the eBook platform. 
You can buy it for your Kindle on Amazon
You can also buy it for your Apple product from the iBookstore.

I can't begin to tell you how exciting this journey has been; and I think that I am only getting a glimpse now of how wonderful this path will be in the future. This book has definitely been a labor of love - there have been so many close friends who have contributed their time and effort, their talents and skills to make this book and the entire Love Letters project what it is...
something that is simply awesome! 

I've got a section in the beginning of the book called "Saying Thanks" 
and I go into detail regarding the extent of my feelings of gratitude.

The first book in the series is available for only $.99 on the eBook platform. 
A print version of the book is in the works and we will post an update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment