Monday, December 19, 2011

one hundred forty-four

I love you with all my heart, with all my soul...love you with every breath I take, every heart beat, every minute of the day and night ..you are with me...

The mention of your name can bring tears to my eyes......I miss you, miss being your woman, missing hearing your voice, missing our morning, lunch, and dinner talks and the texts in between.

If I was granted one wish before I die...it would be you...to be in your arms, holding hands under the stars for one night....

I am proud of you, I am proud of everything you do, your thoughts, your writing, what you stand for, your strength, your self confidence, your parenting style, your life in general...I look up to you and you inspire me.

There's no combination of words
I could put on the back of a postcard,
No song that I could sing
But I can try for your heart,
Our dreams, and they are made out of real things,
Like a shoebox of photographs,
With sepia-tone loving,
Love is the answer
At least for most of the questions in my heart
Like why are we here? And where do we go?
And how come it's so hard?
It's not always easy,
And sometimes life can be deceiving,
I'll tell you one thing, its always better when we're together

it's always better when we're together
Yeah, we'll look at the stars when we're together
Well, it's always better when we're together
Yeah, it's always better when we're together

And all of these moments
Just might find their way into my dreams tonight
But I know that they'll be gone,
When the morning light sings
And brings new things,
But tomorrow night you see
That they'll be gone too,
Too many things I have to do,
But if all of these dreams might find their way
Into my day to day scene
I'll be under the impression,
I was somewhere in-between
With only two,
Just me and you
Not so many things we got to do,
Or places we got to be
We'll sit beneath the mango tree now

Yeah, it's always better when we're together We're somewhere in-between together
Well, it's always better when we're together
Yeah, it's always better when we're together

I believe in memories
They look so, so pretty when I sleep
Hey now, and when, I wake up,
You look so pretty sleeping next to me
But there is not enough time,
And there is no, no song I could sing
And there is no combination of words I could say
But I will still tell you one thing,
We're better together

The question is...Why are we not together?? Miles should not be a reason.
----------


Many thanks to Z for posting this letter to our Blog
Write your letter and submit it to jabsloveletters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment