Tuesday, December 13, 2011

one hundred twenty-seven





We were perfect together. In our brilliant moment of connection, there was nothing else to be done, but to love more than we ever had. It was a stupid love - a brave love. Everyone wanted our love; it was admired and envied. And, it was nice to have that with someone.


We are over now. Our time has come and gone. We've both moved on, but don't think that for a moment that I've forgotten you; or the heat and passion that fueled our partnership. Remembering you still makes my cheeks blush. Remembering the way you touched me; remembering how you looked at me. You'll be in my heart forever.

Remember what you said?
Someone worth having is going to come with some hard work. You were worth every bit of the hard work. I promise.

---
Write your Love Letter at jabsloveletters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment