Monday, December 12, 2011

one hundred twenty-five

"Why do people (in general) and myself (specifically) have such a hard time expressing their feeling of love to others? It's such a positive emotion, regardless of what it entails. It conveys attraction, adoration, trust, admiration, companionship (be it platonic, romantic, or familial)."

Read more at self Sagax: selfsagax.blogspot.com

"Sometimes, a thing fits...."

The author of self Sagax goes on to outline his thoughts on that sentence...but I have my own as well. Sometimes...a thing does fit; even though it shouldn't. That's the intrigue of love, I think.

I've looked at this partnership, this companionship, and have already noted the differences. I've outlined how it will dissolve over time, being eaten away by the stress of too-different philosophies of life. I prepare for a moment of dawning..."this isn't working for me anymore;" but it doesn't come. Instead, the pull of togetherness becomes stronger and stronger. The peace of a mate engaged and involved floods everything that I do.

I'm stumped completely. I didn't expect this at all.

Yea, sometimes a thing fits; and I call it love.

No comments:

Post a Comment