Monday, December 19, 2011

one hundred forty-five

So, we are putting together a t-shirt campaign for the Love Letters project.

A handful of people have submitted their favorite one-liners from Book 1 for review. We'd like to get your opinion. Which lines do you like the best? Let us know in the comments section.

We'd like to have some standard options...but then also have some shirts ready for Valentine's Day. 
Let us know what you think!

We've got a list of Top Picks - ideas that were picked by more than one person. Then we've got a list of random ideas (a bunch of them).

Can you help us narrow them down?!
What would you wear?

Please feel free to share the link to this post - we’d love to have tons of input! 



Current Top Picks:

someone else's joy is powerful enough to be my strength

I teeter on the edge of madness

Can you overdose on someone?

The experience is absolutely intoxicating.

I love you for not loving me

My hope is ever-renewed

I will fight to burn; you don’t feed this flame in vain


Other Ideas:

  1. I am thankful to you forever
  2. Move beyond the typical
  3. I want to be the light of your eyes
  4. I appreciate the direction of your heart
  5. in this moment love is shared
  6. I treasure the memories that define our past
  7. I appreciate what we are
  8. every time we were close
  9. I would love to remember, not alone, but with you
  10. I think of you
  11. The music we made still haunts me
  12. Every single time I taste that taste or smell that smell, I am transported to a time when we were all one team
  13. Tonight, I choose to remember it and tell you that I love you
  14. Thank you for never breaking my heart.
  15. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.
  16. Who needs dessert after all that yummy-goodness?
Sweet potatoes: Who needs dessert after all that yummy-goodness?
  17. I've only just met me
  18. I love to look at you
  19. You are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen
  20. You are welcome to look at me like that anytime
  21. Feel free to continue to ignore my existence
  22. Our story will only be remembered by us
  23. Just say it: I love you!
  24. Thank you for your box o' goodies
  25. You always want more
  26. Keep at it. You're doing great!
  27. I want you.
  28. Let's dance and drink and hug again.
  29. Your influence has been something like lighter fluid added to the flame.
  30. I am always looking forward to how we will skirt and flirt with the burn in the future.
  31. I prefer mine juicy, if you must know
  32. Love = Choice
  33. Don’t be a chicken-shit. Write your Love Letter today.
  34. My heart believes in more, in You.
  35. Your grin does incomprehensible things to my heartbeat
  36. I love being me with you
  37. Because of you, I am changed for the better
  38. Grab the bull by the horns: wrestle it down, slaughter it, slice it up and grill it
  39. Shimmer your love on me
  40. All I’m left with is amused adoration
  41. The air inside is sweeter, deeper, more alive
  42. The colors almost did me in
  43. Wildflower
------

All of the content above is copyrighted within the first Love Letters book:
Love Letters, Volume 1: Moving On, Growing Up

If you haven’t read it yet, you should!
For more information: jab’s Love Letters, the Books

2 comments: