Monday, December 12, 2011

one hundred twenty-three

There are many ways in which you have been a dad to me, and the one I appreciate the most is the time that you spend with us. You are never too busy to give us your time on the phone or in person. You are so generous with giving your time to others.

I can’t ever thank you enough for giving J-- and me the time that you have. We don’t thank you and Mom enough for loving us like you do. When I think about the best storyteller I have ever listened to, I think of you. When I think about the best listener, I think of you. Your impact on my life has been immeasurable. It has influenced my ideas and beliefs, and the way that I treat other people. You have been a fantastic gift from God.

Love,

Your ”adopted” kid

Written by L. B. on December 3, 2011

Comments: Redefining family

Write a Love Letter to someone in your family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment