Sunday, December 11, 2011

one hundred twenty-one

Who would have thought that I would get a second chance? Me, the woman with 2 children. It took me awhile to come around, but when we met I knew that night that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you.

We have so much in common it is crazy. I love how we finish each other’s thoughts. And most of the time we know what the other one is thinking.

I am so lucky to have met a man so amazing, strong, & confident. Who loves me as much as I love you, who takes me for who I am, and who every time you are gone for even the smallest amount of time I miss you.

I love you with all my heart & I can’t wait until the day I can call you my husband.


Written by A. W. on December 6, 2011



Write and share your Love Letter at jabsloveletters.com/submit

No comments:

Post a Comment