Friday, December 16, 2011

one hundred thirty-seven

You are the best friend I ever had
And Love me in spite of myself.
You let me spread my wings
And go on new adventures
Even when You know the result
Will be pain.
When I make mistakes,
You embrace me,
Reminding me that I can learn
From it all and be better for it.
You always tell me the truth,
The whole truth,
And nothing but the truth.
You know the value of love and friendship.
When I leave You to find myself,
You never stop loving me.
You know I will return to You.
You are the epitome of all I have ever wanted
And never fail to amaze me
With Your love, compassion, understanding, and
honesty.
I’m so glad You love me
Better than I can love myself.
I’m so glad You love me
Better than anyone else.


Written by C. M. on July 23, 2009
Comments: Thank you.
This one came to me and wouldn’t go away until I put it to paper. Glad I did.

1 comment:

  1. Came from the heart, loved it...
    reminded me of my own soul mate and my wish for one day to be able to say to him " I Love You ..Honey ThanG"
    xoxoxo z

    ReplyDelete